Counseling Services, Inc.
Ron Wolskee, LCSW
I have been in licensed, private practice psychotherapy in the
Wilmington, Delaware area for eleven years, specializing in employee
assistance programs and work related issues for ten years. Counseling
Services, Inc. will value and respect the unique qualities of each
client by providing excellent care specifically designed for the
individual's needs with experienced therapists, updated techniques and
an array of comprehensive services in a comfortable environment.
I have successfully employed Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy.
I provide customized individual service to adults and adolescents without the complexities of a large company.
I am now accepting clients with Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance.
I also offer complete legal and forensic assessment services. With 26 years of criminal justice experience, I am professionally associated with legal counsel and the court systems both at the local and federal level.
- Private practice counseling and therapy
- Employee Assistance Provider Services (EAP)/Work Issues
- Anger management
- Impulse control
- Anxiety and depression
- Adolescent behavioral adjustment issues
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Risk assessment
- Substance abuse
- Sexual dysfunction
- Complete forensic mental health evaluations prepared for attorneys and court proceedings
- Moderation Management
- Assess and evaluate current problematic behavior, diagnose and ascertain causes, make appropriate referrals
- Identify schema and negative patterns of processing information
- Identify triggers that result in impulsive acts
- Formulate escape strategies and preventive plans to avoid the repetition of negative behavior or replace the negative acts with positive activities
- Restore and build self esteem, improve social adaptability and help client to develop recovery oriented support systems